The Institute of Education iphone 6 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions run by The Institute of Education (79-85 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2) unless otherwise stated.
2. In order to enter any competition, customers must validate their contact details and complete the relevant form. Competitions are only open to those people identified as being permitted to enter or requested to enter as the case may be. Competitions are not open to The Institute or Education employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors – or their families.
3. Persons entering any competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the marketing or promotions around this competition or they will be invalid. One entry is permitted per valid email address.
5. The Institute of Education accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
6. The winning entries will be picked at random from the appropriate set of valid entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The iphone 6 16gb is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising such competition. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non- transferable.
8. The Institute of Education reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter the prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or The Institute of Education is unable to contact the winner after appropriate efforts have been made, The Institute of Education may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
9. By accepting the prize, the winner grants The Institute of Education the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as The Institute of Education may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
10. The Institute of Education is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.
11. By entering any competition you agree that The Institute of Education may contact you with further information on The Institute of Education products and/or services via email, SMS, telephone or any other manner. Should you wish to be removed from the contact list, please do not hesitate to contact us. The Institute of Education reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any reasonable, technical or commercial reason.