***St Patrick’s Weekend***
A reminder to all our evening and weekend students: due to St. Patrick’s Day weekend, there are no evening or weekend classes this week (Wednesday 14, Friday 16 or Saturday 17 March 2018). Classes will resume as usual next Wednesday, 21 March 2018.
For almost 50 years The Institute of Education has been trusted by Leaving & Junior Certificate students and their parents to deliver the highest quality, most effective exam-focused grinds in Ireland.
Why choose The Institute of Education for your weekly grinds?
1) We have the very best teachers in the Ireland, teachers who are highly experienced and familiar with every aspect of the Leaving & Junior Certificate exams. Our teachers know how to teach the content in a way that helps you maximise your potential. Many are State Examiners and correct the Junior & Leaving Certificate exam papers. Others have written widely used school textbooks.
2) Concise, exam-focused notes help students with their revision, condensing the syllabus and focusing on material that is essential for you to achieve a high grade.
3) Small class size means that students receive individual attention as needed.
4) Students attending our weekly grinds are surrounded by similarly motivated peers, in a calm, focused learning environment.
5) Our weekly grinds provide students with expert tuition throughout the year, ensuring they never fall behind in class and have the confidence and knowledge to succeed in their exams in June
6) Our teachers focus on what matters, no “mock” exams to distract, no “bibles” to confuse, just the information required, techniques that work and exam strategies that get top marks.
The classes commence on Wednesday 6 September 2017 and run for 29 weeks. Students may join at any time throughout the year (subject to vacancies).
Sample A Class:
Any of our weekly classes can be sampled for one week for a fee of €30. Advance booking is required. Please contact our office on 01 661 3511 for further details.